IguanaGrip offers various types of anti slip products and tape is also in the list. If you want to tape any slip prone part of the floor to make it risk free then ask experts of IguanaGrip. We are really keen to hear from you.
What are features of anti slip tape?
- Mineral coated tape to maintain high traction on surface
- Tape is made of quality PVC material.
- Tape can be applied without any expert and it lasts really long.
- It can be used at multiple places namely stairs, bathroom, bathtub, kitchen, toilet, swimming pool etc.
- Climate resistant
What are different types of anti slip tape?
Tapes are classified mainly on the basis of dimension. Check surface where you have to apply and as per surface you can select dimension of tape. 1 inch * 60 feet, 2 inch * 60 feet, 4 inch * 60 feet etc are easily available so width of tape is important.
What will be impact off climate on tape?
Anti slip tape will be intact in all weather. Thermal expansion is a common phenomenon for various types of material. In case of this tape, it will be intact in summer as well as winter.
How to remove anti slip tape?
It has been seen that after a year or more tape may get discolored or distorted. In this case, people often try to remove old tapes and come up with new ones. To remove tape, you will have to follow steps as written below:
- Plug in heat gun. Set temperature at 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Apply heat at edges of tape at least for 30 seconds.
- Try to slide any fine metallic rectangular structure under tape.
- Pull tape slowly and wherever needed apply heat so that it can be removed properly.
- Apply adhesive remover.
For more information about anti slip tapes, you can ask our experts and we will be really glad to help you.